Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a SIP proxy server (Brekeke) and SIP Sphones and able to call each other (SIP Sphones). On the same subnet I have my Cisco IP Tel (CCM3.4, IP phone, C3660 voice gw) also working. Can I integrate these two setup whereby the Cisco IP Phone throu...

dvabat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any limitations in using MCS-7815-3.0-IPC for CallManger over 7825 apart from number of IP phones support? Can I cluster multiple 7815s and perform load sharing of variuos callmanger services? It is not clear on CCO. It says clustering suppo...

hiI have two port WIC T1 card installed in HDV modules. But, I can only bring one T1 controller up. The other one always down. I am using T1 back to back. I am using 12.3.11T1.NewYork#sh isdn status Global ISDN Switchtype = primary-niISDN Serial1/0:2...

mikram by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 3745 router on which E1 PRI(PSTN) is terminated.I have another router with FXS port to which fax machine.is connected.I have assigned one of the DID number to the FXS port to which fax is connected.I am able to send fax but when I c...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have to upgrade the CCM from 3.2.3 to 4.02a. Well I know that the IVR and Extended Mobility can’t be upgraded automatically but are there any other surprises.It will be good to hear from other, there has been doing this exciting upgrade :o)An...

laped by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two sites each with CISCO2651XM-V-CCME bundle and nm-cue products. I believe the CISCO2651XM-V-CCME comes with 30 DSP channels. Is it possible to use these DSP to transcode the G.729 toll-bypass traffic to G.711 so that the remote nm-cue ...

qni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes