Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am required to upgrade the software of about 150 ATA's unit to version 3.1, however the ATA's have IPs statically assigned and for some reason or another have the TFTP option disabled within /dev.I know that I can set device defaults with a cert...

lee.reade by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working a semi-demo/lab system and I installed 4.0(1) off the CDs. Added 6 phones, setup VM, installed BAT, etc. Ran great for a week.Upgraded to 4.0(2a)... it took a long time to upgrade (almost 2.5 hours, the sub only took 40 mintues) and now...

Hello,I have auto-registration enabled on my primary CM with extensions 6000-6009. I'm deliberately using a small number of extensions. The procedure I do is to put up a phone, change the extension from 600x to whatever it's going to be, then move ...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A site with a PBX (nortel) calls a CallManager\Unity site. Unity plays the greeting, but when the caller tries to enter an extension, the touchtones aren't recognized and the greeting plays on as if nothing happened. The PBX site works well with ot...

ebatur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My colleague upgraded ata firmware from h323 to sccp. After upgrade i am not able to access device. During boot sequence no lamp is flashing as it was before.I see no MAC address via cdp on switch where it is connected. If i push lamp button for a f...

I'm having trouble setting up a tunnel between a VG 224 and an AS 5350. We've kept our voice network separate from our data network, except for some NAT on the 5350 to allow for remote administration. I'd now like to connect a VG224 over the public...

PeteCarey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes