Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am currently running a 2621 with version 12.2(8)T5, with 2 FXS ports. On no regular basis, the fXS ports need to be shut/no shut. They are in service, and no errors are generated? Any ideas???Thanks,CHRIS

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have a centralized call mgr (4.0) with ip phones at a remote site The remote site has a 2651xm pri gateway. The 2651 has a nm-hd-2ve module with 1 mft-t1. I've been told that I can use the spare dsp's in the 2651 as a conference resource for the...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have installed version 4.0(4) and I need to know if there is way to find out which languages were installed and of these languages installed which one is set as default for the system?Is it possible to change the default language of the system and...

mauclair by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have installed version 4.0(4) and I need to know if there is way to find out which languages were installed and of these languages installed which one is set as default for the system?Is it possible to change the default language of the system and...

mauclair by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am inplementing a new network. It will be voice over IP for a billing system. can someone give me the cheapest and most effective to start it with a minumum of users.