Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Perhaps, I have to use some http contact steps but I am not sure of the purpose of these steps ?Can you explain me ?is it the agent browser which interacts with the script/server ? or is it the server with another server ?In fact, when an agent ta...

I execute push2phone.asp and appear a problem on this file: test2cip.asp at message HERE!.function text2cip(text, fontfile, locationx, locationy, color, backcolor){var xmlDoc = new ActiveXObject("msxml2.DOMDocument");var root;var oNodeList;var Item;v...

gsales by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, how can I transfer, park and catch a Call using the SoftKeys or an URI? What is the command for: <SoftKeyItem> <Name>Transfer/Park/GetCall</Name> <URL>SoftKey:???</URL> <Position>3</Position> </SoftKeyItem> And how can I get the members of a p...

ciscoditt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following configuration using a CCM 4.0 and a cisco 3725 GW (with two E1):PBX-Gateway-PSTN.Everything work fine except calls to the PSTN from phones that are connected to the PBX. The call lasted 4s and disconnect.RQ: the calls between...

p.njiwoua by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco Unity 3.0 on Windows 2000 with Exchange 2000. I have enabled Call waiting option in CCM and have set up custom subscriber greetings for away and busy situations.It was working okay, until i changed some features in CCM (disabled call...