Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a 1760 router with 4 FXO lines.I have a connection plar on every line translating to 2000 which is defined as a phone in CCM, when I try dialing in I can see the incoming voltage on the line (sh call voice summary) and then a busy signal. I am...

skilambi by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My gateway is pointing to VOIP provider gatekeeper .Customer using private ip address want to used our gateway to make a call via the VOIP provider. How can i NAT the customer private ip address to the public ip address allocate by the provider in...

saifulas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, My customer is now using CCM 3.3.3. It is known that the Attendant Console can monitor the status of all extensions. May I ask that can it monitor only some of the extensions, lets say only monitor certain 10 extensions rather than monit...

dhcchan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While we hold our breath for the "future" XML support for the 7920, we would very much like to use the existing Directory on the phone. Does anyone know a way to download a list of names and numbers to the 7920? The "Configuration Utility" does not...

kc-ah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes