Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm upgrading from a 3.2 server to a clean 4.0 server. The current server started out as a pilot and has about 50 phones on it. When the new 4.0 system is in place, it will have about 200 phones. I was hoping to avoid upgrading the existing ...

When I post RTPRx or RTPTx stop URIs to the 7970 phone, it takes ~1 minute for the phone to react.Has anyone encoutered this behavior? I'm working with CCM 4.0 and the latest phone firmware that I downloaded from Cisco site.Thanks.

dsaban by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've configured modem passthrough on 2 x 3600 gateways. 9 times out of 10 they work fine, but sometimes the modem passthrough won't kick in (seen on the "show call voice active bri"). I guess it's not picking up on the modem tones at one of ...

stu_syn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ip phone loads: P0030500400 CCM version: 3.3.4 I have the following problem: I am on line one, call comes to line two, I place line one on hold, pickup line two, Place the second line on hold, hit transfer, dial the transfer destination number. hit t...

We will have CCM 4.0 and Unity Unified Messaging 4.0 with exchange 2000 soon.Our challenge is how to train end-user to use IP Phone and Unity voice mail box. I looked cisco website, they dont have any powerpoint type documentation.Is there anyone ha...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes