Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm having issues loading the crs 3.1.3 software on my MCS server. I place cd 1 in the dvdrom and the installation begins to start. I get to a page requiring Call Manager host name, windows user name, windows password, sql username, and sql password....

Hi Group,I am located in Canada, and trying to get a 2651XM-V gateway to work. The GW has registered with CCM, and have Multiple Frame Established for L2. All my B-Channels are down, but D channel is up.The Telco has an AT&T Switch. I have isdn switc...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm upgrading from a 3.2 server to a clean 4.0 server. The current server started out as a pilot and has about 50 phones on it. When the new 4.0 system is in place, it will have about 200 phones. I was hoping to avoid upgrading the existing ...

When I post RTPRx or RTPTx stop URIs to the 7970 phone, it takes ~1 minute for the phone to react.Has anyone encoutered this behavior? I'm working with CCM 4.0 and the latest phone firmware that I downloaded from Cisco site.Thanks.

dsaban by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've configured modem passthrough on 2 x 3600 gateways. 9 times out of 10 they work fine, but sometimes the modem passthrough won't kick in (seen on the "show call voice active bri"). I guess it's not picking up on the modem tones at one of ...

stu_syn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ip phone loads: P0030500400 CCM version: 3.3.4 I have the following problem: I am on line one, call comes to line two, I place line one on hold, pickup line two, Place the second line on hold, hit transfer, dial the transfer destination number. hit t...