Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have the following error on Publisher when I look for a phone (I've about 1000 phones):"The Cisco RIS Data Collector service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 7 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 millisecond...

Hi, I have a problem with a VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE.I can receiveincoming calls but I can´t make outcoming calls.Onlycan outcoming calls in a few seconds next that receive a incoming call or resetting the interface.I know the bug of this cards but this is my...

yagu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have CCM 3.3(2) and 2621XM gateway with NM-2V and VIC-2B-S/T-TE interface.Using CCM and MGCP, when adding one 2621XM gateway, CCM only offers to me VIC2-FXS and VIC2-FXO interfaces!Why I can not configure VIC-2B-S/T-TE interfaces?Also, when u...

8aalves by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning All,Can anybody tell me if there is a way to stop a phone from using DDI. I have a colleague that is receiving phone calls to her DDI from people who are withholding their number and then hanging up. Is there a way to stop her receiving cal...

dsunter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All IP phones are registered in the DN range943 88XX - 943 89XX.There have only one route pattern and two translation patterns.Router pattern:9.! -> MGCP gatewayTranslation pattern:T1 .[8-9]XX PreDot prefix 9438 (for incoming call from outside via M...

rypat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes