Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have integrated CCM4.0(1) with service providers Cisco SIP proxy server.I have configured software MTP.Problem-When I call a remote end(PSTN),I hear a IVR prompt "Press 1 for sales,2 for support..." & when I press 2 ,the key is not getting activ...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a trunk port between a 3750 port and a none Cisco IP Phone. I need to be able to keep the voice and data vlans totally separate. How do I get the switch to recognise the 802.3af power classification from the Phone. With a Cis...

KeithN123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw this at one other site, but it seemed to clear itself. I seem to be having this disply error consistantly at one of my sites. CRS 3.1(2) Desktop Suite 4.5.1.5I'll try to post an image, if not here's the url http://www.eteamz.com/odysseyteams/im...

I am having a problem getting Callback to work reliably. I have followed the CallBack setup guide and it will all work in a 5 servers CallManager cluster. Extended Functions service and all related required services are running on all the subscribe...

bdellara by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes