Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a remote location whose PBX has been interconnected for toll Bypass. This is accomplished via a Vg200 configured mgcp in call manager, E&M wink start. The region is set up with the default codec of g729. Fax calls fail, they never negotiat...

jschlimg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just setup two sites that each have a 10 Mb connection to CCM and are using SRST on 1700 and 2600 H323 voice gateways respectively. PSTN access is provided by an ISDN 2e for the 1700 and ISDN 30e for the 2600.We setup each site in the lab, c...

Folks, Do i need to install BARS in the callmanager suscriber server. I installed it on the publisher and was able to backup the database. Now i want to back up the susbriber database. When i try to back up the susbcriber from the publisher, I ...

Hi I have installed the CCM 4.01but I meet the problem.the step to install the CCM1. Disk 1 OS detect2. Disk 3 Windows3. Upgrade the window to 2000.2.64. install the CCM4.01, SQL and cisco directory by CCM new install disk.5. Install the SQL-2k-MS03-...