Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,Working environmet: Voice Gatewat 3725 with T1/PRI,IOS c3725-is-mz.123-9.bin,MGCP, CCM 3.3(3)sr4a.Configured 6.1[2-9]X[0-9]XXXXXXX route pattern.The issue was that the outbound calls can only last around 8 mins, and tried to have an outbound c...

jjia by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to associate a list os possible destinations to a directory number so that when a user dials to that number, the system should try to transfer the call to the first possible destination and in case of busy signal, or no answer after n seconds,...

aldogu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a remote site with IP phones registered to a Callmanager at one of the hub locations.Now we have decided to make this remote site a hub and will be installing Callmanagers in this site.So when the new Callmanagers are brought online at this...

anupama78 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I send an IP Phone to our branch in another country so as to register with our call manager here . I have a test call manager , thus I put it in one of the external PIX DMZs and open any any between the DMZ interface and the outside . I let the man t...

smahrous by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By using CDP, Cisco IP phones can tell the switch how much power they need exactly. How about IEEE 802.3af? I know other vendor ip phones will depend on which IEEE 802.3af class they belong to, but by using what method to determine the IEEE 802.3af c...

tomchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,What is the maximum number of locations that is supported by a single callmanager cluster .Is it 500 or more?.According to design guided of 3.3 ,it says callmanager can support 500 locations.Also he says that for ccm 3.1 and later the location ...

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a fairly complex design for a financial services customer that has 17 branches with existing analog DID trunks to the PSTN and DID number assignemnts. I would like to maintain the existing DID trunks and numbers as they don't warrant...

patsbc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes