Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

PC has faxwin client installed to send the fax from thr PC. Now since we deployed CCM in the system, PC only can fax 1 page for the long distance. The scenario is: winfax card connects to ATA , GW is 3661 with PRI. We also have a fax machiene connect...

I have inherited a Callmanager system. I am trying to look at the CDR part within CallManager. When accessing the CDR Analysis and Reporting page I am prompted for a login. I have tried to CCM admin userid and password, also a default admin/admin as ...

ajohnson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MTP

supplementary services such as hold, transfer, and conferencing when the service is using gateways and clients that do not support the H.323v21. Call transfer between IP phone to IP Phone, does that need MTP?2. Call transfer from PSTN to a IP phone v...

I have 10 digits being sent to my CallManager from the PSTN. If I have 5 digits extensions, how can I make sure that the call gets routed?Thanks for the help in advance,Lee

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I just installed a NM2V with a VIC2-2EM into a 2651 router. I can't for the life of me get the router to recognize the boards. I've tried a few IOS versions (12.2 8T5) and (c2600-ipvoice-mz.123-4.T4.bin) which was recommended by our SE. ...

avmabe by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I installed Communicator over the weekend and I have a few questions.1) What MAC address should I use... problem is that when I'm at home, I'm wireless and when I'm in the office, I'm wired. So, I had it working at home no problem, but when I hi...

Hi allI recently upgraded from H323 to MGCP on 2611XM router One problem I got was the called number presented on the IP phone disappear when the call is connected. Eg. Usually under H323 when I dial 96597817 the IP phone dislay "To 96597817". Wh...