Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! service manager

Hi After restarting unity server, "Service Manager" is not started/running, i was run the following comand in order to start the service with no success. "admin:utils service start Service ManagerStarting Service Manager..." For some reason service ...

Hello, We recently swapped out a 2821 router with a 4331. After the swap, paging works but the complaint is the voice coming through is garbled and hard to hear. The config from the old router is applied to the new router. The paging did not have th...

Hi, I have cisco unity connection 10.5.2 and i want to play custom music for below scenerio. I have call handler in cisco unity conenction which says  " if you know the extenisoin dial now " Now my question is;  In this case the customer knows the ...

Camera Placement position attached please advise us if its ok from technical and installation point of view. Camera is kept in shelf above the TV. Part number - CTS-SX80-IP60-K9. Kindly advice. CTS-SX80-IP60-K9 is using CTS-CAM-P60 camera, the attach...