Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an FX0 port setup with mgcp to a cisco call manager (ICS7750 with MRP). The four port FXO card has four trunks plugged in all running in a hunt group. Port 0 is the main number and works for a while after the gateway is rebooted but eventual...

jbouwkamp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has configured their Unity Failover incorrectly. They have two unity servers with one of the unity servers hosting the message store. I know the design is to have two unity front end servers with a backend message store. We ...

Hi I am running CM 3.3.3 SR 2. I keep getting the following error in my app log.Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: Cisco CTIManagerEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 3Date: 11/10/2003Time: 1:23:57 PMUser: N/AComputer: <Publisher Name>Description:Error: kC...

fmarotta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I´m trying to set up a MGCP Gateway with SRST.The failover from Callmanager to the Gateway in principle works fine and outgoing calls in SRST-operation mode is also ok. My problem is the inbound calls are not routed properly. I´ve problems wi...

geand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes