Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I use pre-recorded greetings to play for weather closures and for holidays.CUGA only allows me to enable the alternate greeting.I would like to have a weather greeting waiting to be activated and also have a holiday greeting waiting to be activated.....

g.debruhl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,during our Unity-installation (3.1--> 4.01) two unusable exchange-connectors are installed:- msmail- ccmailIs it possible to install Unity without these connectors?We don't remember a question, which asked us whether we would like to install or n...

schemberg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are facing an issue with queuing of Calls. We are running CRA 3.3 and CCM 3.3. The calls are getting queued when the agents are busy or in not ready state. The queuing part works fine. But whenever the caller presses any key while hearing the queu...

psanjay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have problem to load skinny firmware to ip phone on which is sip load running. I changed OS79XX file and added skinny firmware for "upgrade software" andimmediately reset itself. This procedure is continously repeating. Does anybody have sim...