Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

There is a wierd problem, and wondering if somebody is aware of it.We are running Call Manager 3.3, and if the user dial the local number without the area code, it takes about 15-20 seconds before the call connects. But the local number with the are...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 4.02 UM/CCM3.3.3Imported users from AD. Then, increased send/receive/notify mailbox limits within Exchange. However, Unity didn't dynamically update. Thus, we're stuck at the old levels. Is this a known bug? Has anybody experienced this, have a...

andystand by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New installation Unity and CCM. I found I will get an "unable to run this command" error everytime if click event view or service from program memu on either CCM or Unity after cable disconnet and reconnect again. Only way to fix is to reboot the ser...

I have been trying to find information on configuring group paging(dial 1 DN, intercom multiple phones) for Callmanager 3.3.3. I have found how to do this with Callmanger Express, by using the ephone-dn command.I would like to do this WITHOUT using a...

josh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the integration scenarioNEAX PBX -->6608 T1----->CallManager(3.3(2).The gateway protocol is configured for Qsig. D-channel comes up succesfully but the B-channel is flapping. Is there any more configuration that i am missing in call manager s...