Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Today while working in Unity 3.1(5) I was using an older version of the DB walker just fine to check some call handler errors. I checked and saw a new version of the DB walker, downloaded and installed it. Now I am getting the error "no subscriber te...

Resolved! MGCP and PRI

Is it necessary that PEI has to connect to PSTN and work so that it can be displayed as registered status on the CCM.In the lab i have 3725 and everything is configured as instruction but however if i look at the CCM the end point for that PRI is not...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very simple configuration. A single call manager (version 3.2(2c)spH) and a single pstn gateway (cisco 2621, version 12.2(11)T8). When I add/delete/amend route patterns, all calls are dropped at the gateway. Normally, I would expect to see a...

Hi,I have very little experience with VoIP and need some help.The scenario is PBX traffic is carried across customers WAN. PBX connects to Cisco router via PRI.Can someone please point me to configuration exaples as well as troubleshooting guides.You...

zander13 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes