Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have call manager 3.3(2)sp c.I have the softphone users. When they are talking to someone on the softphone and the other party hangs the line,the system hangs or crashes.You have to power reboot the system. This is going on 3-4 computers. Any idea.

rjain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install CCM ver 3.3.2 on brand new out of the box digital voice-only ICS7750-TV bundle. I have followed the supported order of installation, but the CCM install aborts after I enter the password for the SA. I have not re-imaged the SPE...

dmainzer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a unity licensed only for voice Mail with excahnge 2000 in the same server.I would want to know if there is any way that when a user deletes a message from its saved messages, they are really deleted and not moved to the deleted items box, I t...

We are doing a clean install of Unity 4.0(2) on a new server. There is an existing Unity 3.6(2) server in the environment with issues, so we got the go ahead to use a new box and do a clean install. My question is: Is there a Cisco recommended proced...

BWTG by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can you configure a sip gateway for authentication. Right now my sip ua's are authenticating to my sip proxy but there is no authentication going on between the sip proxy and the sip voice gateway. For example, if I want, I can make longdistanc...

snow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes