Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

guys,My DMS consist of DMM 5.2.x, DMP 4400 and cisco LCD 42. I want to control LCD centrally from my DMM, so i do step to activate "RS 232 for cisco LCD 42" based on this http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/video/digital_media_systems/5_x/5_2/dmm/user/gu...

Hello Cisco WorldWe are in the process of adding several new UCM clusters to our existing environment.These are configured to exchange route strings and patterns via ILS/GDPR.One of the clusters joins the ILS network and successfully advertises its r...

HiI am a part of network voice team in my company.We have a unity connection system installed at one of our sites and we have made our main site number to land on a Unity connection ( Calls routed to land on a call handler ).As the call lands on unit...

Buen día quiero saber si es soportada la integración cisco CUCM  version 9 o mas -  Microsoft Office 365 (LYNC). para vídeo  gracias por sus aportes Good day I want to know if integration is supported Cisco CUCM version 9 or more to Microsoft Office ...

Hi,I'm a part of the network voice team in my company.This is for one of our sites.We have Call Manager Voice Gateway and Unity connection. We've 10 digits extn# to the users and configured a Translation Pattern so that if someone dials last 4 digits...

Bala Ji by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a c40 and two P4X camera’s and cannot get the second camera to control via the daisy chain. I have tried several cable connetions but cannot get the camera to work.Please confirm that this can only be done with 12x and 4x and not two 4x’sThank...