Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Background: Our call center is actually a company help desk. Employee called in with their employee ID and agents will create a ticket number for them.Requirement: We want that if the employee called in with ticket should be queue in high, which mean...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have an example of a config of an IOS gateway for use with Call Manager 3.1.2 for inbound dialing through t1 cas. The number that outside callers will dial is a 1800 number. Once the call comes in it will need to be routed via operator ex...

martin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully created an idle URL with my company's logo on it. The only problem now is that the "update" soft key under the logo doesn't do anything. When pressed it says "host not found". Does anyone know how to make this button refresh th...

HelloI have 2 call manager servers 3.3(2) which allows me 2 MOH servers. I need to install a 3rd music on hold server, How do I do this? If I go to my publisher and click add MOH server there are no servers defined. Do I have to install call mana...

hwilms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured Personal Assistant, but cannot dial the PA number..I get a busy signal.I have configured the CTI route point, Interceptor ports and associated them to the user. I have set up the partition and CSS, as well as media ports. PA server ...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a brand new HP Proliant DL380. There is nothing on it except the BIOS dated 1/1/03. I tried to install the Hardware Detection CD for IPT operating system 2000.2.3. The server reads the CD, loads one of Cisco Pictures, stops reading the CD, ...

cory-gray by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one user on a Unity 4.0.1 that can leave a message (by calling from her phone to another and forwarding into voicemail) for a VMO subscriber and intermittently her name does not show up in the subject line. Her extension always does but name ...

k.peters by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes