Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have two routers 2821 and 2811.I have four FXS card installed on my 2821 Router.I want to remove any of these FXS card and install on 2811.As i do so i-e Remove one of FXS card from 2821 Router and put it in 2811 there is Yellow/orange const...

Resolved! WebEx user license

Good day! I need to understand user license for WebEx Meeting Server. I understand that only presenter requires user license, therefore WebEx doesn't requires license for attendees during a weebinar. I'm also wondering about users who requires host m...

Resolved! Cisco 7941

My question is if there is an option that can be set in Cisco Call manager that when calling an internal Ext, there is a message indicting on the Cisco 7941, 7945, or 7961 screen, that the user is on another phone call.  Thanks

Cisco's been busy! On January 14, 2013, Cisco was awarded the 10,000th patent that sets the direction for Cisco IoE.  Check out this eWeek article detailing it.  What part of the eWeek slideshow stood out to you?

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Hi,I am shoeb. I made a mistake to order power adapter for CP-8945 IP phone set. I have ordered CP-PWR-CUBE-4 instead of CP-PWR-CUBE- 3. in comparative both adapter volt and watt are same only difference power input cord.is there any connector conver...

Hi Press the factory reset in the DX80 and now I do not see the applications (youtube, google maps)I followed these steps to recover them without successhttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cdce/dx600/admin/10_0_1/english/DX60_BK_C98935...

Hi ,I want to rename an existing user in the CUCM, Will it sync with CUC & update the relevant user profile in CUC as well? or do i need to manually change the CUC ?All users are manged through CUCM & not integrated with AD.Please advice.

Suchi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes