Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone seen release notes for Unity 4.0(2) UM on a SPE310? I can find 4.0(1) release notes but I'm having quite a bit of trouble with 4.0(2) (I can find 4.0(2) for approved servers, just not the 7750); it seems to start failing just after instal...

Resolved! pri-group

Dear sirsi have T1 configured for voice controller T1 3/2 framing esf linecode b8zs pri-group timeslots 1-24 no yellow generation no yellow detectionand the voice port:voice-port 3/0:D bearer-cap Speechhow can i force busyout on this voice portthe co...

fbadr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have the follow scenario : AS5350 like GW with E1 line connected using and I want to if someone call to a number that belong to the E1 channels , receive this call and forward to and specific GW on a different location . I have to use DID in di...

I am trying to configure caller-id on 2650 router. But I am not getting any option to enable caller-id. I tried with 2-3 differnet IOS. Please help me out. Currently I am running c2600-is-mz.122-11.T8.bin. I used previously c2600-jsx-mz.122-16a.bin ....

rjain by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you add a department to the directory in the call attendant.I have right clicked the screen in the directory and read all the help sections but I have not found the answer.I know it is easy but do not know where to find the answer

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer with a cluster of two MCS7835 running Cisco Call Manager Version 3.0(10). My customer had just get SASU rights so they want to upgrade the version of Call Manager. What version should I consider in order to do the upgrade, Servic...

cfgarces by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ICM 4.6.2 and with HDS. I have installed the Jaguar and also the New Atlanta Servelet.When I go to the web view reports I can see all the default templates but when I press next I cannot see the any reports.What else do i need to conmfigure to...

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have installed ICM 4.6.2 in Duplexed mode (two sides )our exact setup like thisSide A serversRouterALoggerA(Domain Controller)PG- (1 PG with 2 PIMs for CCM and QM)CTIOSAWSSide BRouter BLogger BPG BCTIOSSide A is working fine, suppose Router A fa...