Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All,I am currently running a definity system with unity mail the definity is currently G3V4 and the unity is 3.1 build 3.1(5), we are going to be upgrading the definity to version R11. The two are linked using PBX Link. My question is... are we going...

Hi all,Would CCC work in conjuction with the h/w conferencing - CM, i.e. control the dsp resources (E1) and allocate it accordingly?Has anybody gotten it to work?Can the dsp resources on an E1 blade ( two or more ports) i.e. 65k cat be pooled to serv...

sgit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just found a new feature under the sip phone 4.2 that said SIP-SRST is supported. Does it mean SRST can take SIP phone now besides the skinny ? Which version of SRST can do it ?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2156/prod_release_note09...

kyam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone confirm if there Is there anywhere in a VM environment (where users are not in the Unity's 2000 domain) where subscribers can change their NT password (not their phone password)? If they were in the domain, they could do it from windows.....

I have installed CAR on a 3.3 CM cluster and it is not collecting data. This error appears in the Error Log-Database Access Error. Perform the following checks 1. Database server is running. 2. Check that a DSN of the name specifed in the url field ...

jh6027 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears:i have installed softphone and i can get line from call manager but the lines r "out of service".i have insereted "cti port" ,softphone user and associated cti port to users also there is no share lines ,i mean softphone has different directory...

Is there a way for a user to set up a message that automatically expires? For example, it wouldn't expire the same time every day, the user could specify the time they wanted it to expire. Thanks for your help.CHRIS

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes