Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings, I am looking for a SOHO VOIP solution to replace the 4224 solution. It should have Call MAnager and Unity in the same box. Can any recommend how to configure the new 3700's to make this go.Should we be converting to SIP?

jthain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have installed CRA 3.0(2) with CCM 3.2(2c), connected over Vsat connection 2Mbps to gateway 3660.the agents are on the same local area like icd and callmanager connected with 3xCat3524 ; but the pstn gateway are reached throught a vsat connection....

ytalibi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AutoAttendant

Hi,My customer has a third party Auto Attendant accepting calls for 3 organizations with more than 10 departments in each one of them. It only takes the call and playing "for finance press 1, for helpdesk 2..etc". I'm just wondering if I can achieve...

marinaibm by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running CCM 322c spE, WebAttendant that comes with 322c.WebAttendant parks incoming call and announces the extension to pick up the call. User dials the extension but does not pick up the call. The original caller calls back and complains that the ca...

rmwall by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is the min bandwidth required per call using any given codec (G729) over WAN, with QOS implemented. How can the BW taken for a call over the WAN be measured without using any tools..?Thanks in advance,Nav

ntk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes