Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I would want to develop a service for the 7940 IP Phone which when the user press a soft key it sends a HTTP request to a Web server with the calling number or the called number of an active call as a parameter, the problem is that I can't find info...

Good Morning,In mu production Unity (3.1(5)), from my Dial By Name Directory, I can hit key 3, the system will tell me how many users are in the system under letter, d.When I hit key 6, the system asks me to input more letters. If I input MA, wants ...

On MCS servers, if a drive is bad or pulled out or both power supplies are not connected, the server will stop and wait for you to press F1 or F2 to continue on with the boot process. This is troubling when trying to perform remote maintenance on a ...

mbell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am using the following simple config on 2611 with VIC-2FXO===================voice-port 1/1/0 input gain 14 timeouts wait-release 3 connection plar 101 caller-id enable supervisory disconnect anytone ring number 2!voice-port 1/1/1 input gain 14 ...

athar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ICD 3.0(1) and I have few 12 sp+ phones.When ever I try to login through the desktop agent it says "No call appearances have been setup".Any idea what can be the problem.Any help on this will be really good.Thanks.

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes