Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a phone profile set to forward all calls. The call search space is configured correctly. When I set it to forward to an 800# I receive a busy signal. If I use a standerd long distance number it will place the call fine. When the 800# is d...

bmunn by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone from Cisco comment on when T.37 will be supported on an MRP with a PRi? I was reading the limitations and restrictions for Unity on a 7750 and it said you need an external router that supports T.37. Hopefully the MRP300 will eventually b...

adignan by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have some ATA186 in different locations. All Sites are connected to Internet and have some spare IPs to provide it to ATAs. I go through by documentations for configuring ATA but still have some confusions about it.Queries are:1- ATA needs C...

net-sol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I've got an fastethernet interface separated in two subinterface with 802.1q encapsulation.When I want to associate a service-policy to this interface, should I have to add the "service-policy" command at the interface level or at the subi...

jconi by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if i want to set up unity with unified messaging with 2 unity servers for failover what software licenses do i need to purchase. I know i have to buy UNITYU200-12-3.1= for 12ports/200 users if i had 1 server but if i have 2 servers what would be ...

m.hedberg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single centralized clustered CCM with two other remote sites. I am using the location to ensure that the WAN is not oversubscribed. All the IP Phones are registered to the centralized clustered CCM.Can I configure the CCM so that calls ar...

qni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3.0 Call Manager running on MCS 7830. I want to upgrade this to 3.3 Call Manager running on MCS 7835. My question is how do I extract all the information from 3.0 Call manager like users name, description, extension no, phone type and MAC ...