Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is Cisco LCD 100 Pro 40N susceptible to LCD Screen burn-in, image burn-in or ghost image, colloquially known as screen burn ?  How would you describe the risk?If we have a SmartNet or Cisco warranty for this monitor, would that be covered if it occu...

Hi, Request to please provide some documentation on upgrade CUOM 8.7 to Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5, I did not find any upgradation and compatibility matrix on Cisco site, also, what is the differences in features between version 8.7 to 10.5.   Rg...

I have one cisco routers as a pbx and one non cisco pbx router at different locations. Both PBX routers are peered to call at each others extensions. Cisco PBX router has  isdn bri and fxo trunk line connection it. Cisco PBX router has  extensions 50...

Dear All, Basically we have cisco cucm 8.5 and we are using some video phone like 9971 and 8945 and in another side we are using life size for video conferencing solution. It is possible that I can use my cisco base video phone(9971 and 8945) to join...

Hi If  a user send fax from analog line (not all) , my fax server does not  receive fax from the voice router  Below is the configuration dial-peer voice 306 voip destination-pattern 'number' session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10.0.1.1:5062 ...

susim by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a DVBS2 cards on which i am receiving the channels perfectly and they are streaming on the network, when i put my laptop and try to pull the stream by VLC the picture seen is perfect but when the appspace server team try to display throu...

Resolved! Chamadas paradas

Pessoal bom dia, Estou com um problema aqui na empresa, quando recebo ligações de alguma localidade e tento transferir para algum outro ramal, não consigo fazer a transferência e a chamado fica presa ao ramal e não consigo mais recuperar a mesma.  Ob...

Dear Team,I have met a problem like the following when I using webservice to call the function of "dial",but I get the error:"com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidArgumentExceptionImpl: Address 2001 is not in provider's domain.at com.cisco.jtapi.ProviderImpl.getAd...

chao guo by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes