Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am building a offline server to work on a UNITY/Veritas problem. I will be using DIRT to restore users to my lab UNITY. I have a license key which was issued by TAC, My question is do I have to have the same EXACT amount of users on the key that T...

Hi,We have a HiCOM PBX and via trunk there is connected a 3640 with an E1 Voice interface card. Also ther is a CCM 3.2(2)c and a ICM environment.Everthing is working fine.But when we have to call a huntgroup number at the HiCom PBX we got this messag...

asarkany by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have loaded the default en_welcome.au into flash. It plays well. I recorded my own IVR which is CCITT u-law 8.000 khz, 8Bit Mono. And I have convrted it from .wav to .au using some downloaded file converter. It plays well in the player. But when...

Can u suggest me troubleshooting guides for TCL Scripts. Esp for 2.0. I've been trying to debug but am not able to guess the possible reasons for the error.In the programmer's guide I've seen the commandmedia play leg_incoming @Ckdjd which will play ...

Hi people, I have a Cisco Ip Softphone installed on Win XP, and the IP Softphone only works when I logged power user or administrator.When I logged "normal user" the IP Softphone do not works.What can happens? Anybody have a tip about this???Thanks....

rsoave by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes