Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I would be interested in finding out how people are implementing TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) with Call Manager. I am required to supply TDD connections, but Call Manager does not support TDD from what I have been able to find.

csteinman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm currently working on a TCL script to play a welcome message. I'm using the playprompt command like: set prompt(interrupt) true set prompt(abortKey) * set event [playPrompt prompt info tftp://XX.XX.XXX.XXX/welcome_voiss.au] return 0 but i ...

mavilla by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know how could I configure the ring parameters using the web based configuration. because when I enter to http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/dev I don't have that field to fill. If anyone knows how to, I would be very gratefull if could expl...

gviera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have this situation:- 2 sites with centralized call control - translation pattern modifing ddi of remote site to extensions(Ex: 211234567 to 4567)- translation pattern 45xx to 021123xxxx- route pattern 021123xxxx to gateway.This works fine. But ...

s-pinto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying configure the fax transmission in my network , but up to now no success. This is my scenario: I have a 26XX like GW connected to PSTN by a E1 ISDN PRI; on the other side I have an AS5300. I'm using the Internet like WAN conn...

luizcs by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 3.15 CCM 3.2.2 Attempting to set up pager notification. Haveing a few problems:1: Can't tell if Unity is ACTUALLY calling out. status monitor shows that the port initializes, dials 9,1201XXXXXXX - stays active for about 15 - 20 seconds, and...

mmiktus by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes