Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I listened to the presentation and Rowan stated that the price for the SX10 would be $1500 street.  I requested a quote from my vendor and it came in at $2200.  Have I missed something here?  Does this $1500 price including User/Device Licensing?Than...

jbroderick by Level 5
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Default Greeting

I'm running CUCM 8.6.2 along with Unity.When a user presses the Voicemail key (envelope) they are sent to extension 1000.  and then instead of entering PIN, they press the # key, they get an obsolete Welcome message.We have a new welcome message alre...

Hello, everybody!My company has bought separately DMM 5.3.6 and SnS 5.3.2 servers, and they didn't work for a long time for an obvious reason.TAC engineer explained us that we have to upgrade SnS firmware to 5.3.7 to allow both devices to work with e...

Hi guys,Might be posting at the wrong place, but should be a quick question. My current ccnp voice is due to expire soon. Havn't be study for a while, can I re-do one of the ccnp voice exam (cipt/ cvoice etc) to extend my cerf. for 3 more years? Than...

eddchen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes