Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have this little problem. When I try to redial a missed call, the call fails. This, I think, is as a result of not dialing 9 to seize a trunk line first before dialing the actual number. I need to be able to use this feature. How will this b...

hi.We have a link with voice and data; a problem in the remote place is presented when is carried out a call since the central place; despues of the first one ring the following tone is of occupied. I enclose information of some debug.ACA#show confi...

j.baez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We presently have a 2.46 box running 900 subscribers in an Exchange 5.5 environment. We're going to an Exchange 2000 environment with 3.1. We're presently planning to do this: build Exchange 2000 enviornment, put user mailboxes over to Exchange 2000,...

I was able to configure Fats dial and My address book. But when I confiugred the fast dial and users entries in the user page it does not updates in the phone . It does not show up any entry . My URL for personal address is http://servername/Ciscowe...

rjain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to connect a 3620 with a NM-1FE1CE1B module to a Siemens HiCom 300 Series PBX. The use of the 3620 router is as a RAS. My questions are:- Is there a way to individually manipulate the ABCD bits of the CAS signalling?- What combination of AB...

vsanavia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes