Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two Applications running on an IBM Websphere VoiceServer and a Nuance VoiceServer. They are on Global IPs. The servers are H.323 compliant. The application responds to voice traffic.I have one of my Phone lines going into my FXO and that port ...

sbaul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with CFA that prevents me from forwarding off-net. I have checked the partitions and css and that doesn't seem to be the problem. (I even put the route patterns in the none partition) After looking at traces it shows the correct Rou...

jgould by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running Unity 3.1(2) . We have unified messaging with Unity and Exchange 2K installed on separate servers. I was wondering if it is okay (and supported) to upgrade the server with Exchange and the Unity server to Win2K SP3. Also would it be okay...

triad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who needs two call flow trees, each one corresponding to one phone line.For example call 41612343333, get AA1call 416234444, get AA.2What he did is assign 3333 in extension(option) text box under call handler AA1 profile, and 444...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Professionalsi am confused about ASAP Architecture, the confusion is about IVR should i need a separate server for IVR service or Universal gateway can provide the fascility of IVR. Secondly if i use AS5300 as voice gateway , what will be the so...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes