Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

An education client of ours claims they used to use *57 when they had Centrex service and recieved a bomb threat. This would somehow assist in tracing the last call and immediately put them in touch with the local authorities. Anyone with info on thi...

Hi I am a newbie to VOIPMy situation is something like this..We have two offices (WAN link) and we need to have VOIP through this WAN link.I happen to discover that the WAN link router has VIC-2FXs card installed on the router.1.What is the solution ...

s-ariga by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was having a lot of problems with Fax Relay enabled. Faxes and modems have improved since I upgrading the vg248s (1.1.2), changed the 6608 load(D004030145S1), and disabed fax relay everywhere. I still have a few "fax/modems" attached to NT serve...

echappell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to use a IVR 2.22 SET command to get the sum of two variables that both have the datatype "money" ... but the system tells me that I have a "datatype mismatch". I suspect it may be a bug but I haven't heard back from TAC yet. Anyone else...

Dear professionalsi am confused about ASAP Architecture, the confusion is about IVR should i need a separate server for IVR service or Universal gateway can provide the fascility of IVR. Secondly if i use AS5300 as voice gateway , what will be the so...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the 2.x VM to 3.x UM rebuild, my import reported many errors upon completion. Most of these were just the word "error", however, during the import, the "current object name" field stopped at "agonzales", but the object count continued to 1496.T...

b.beitz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes