Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Currently we are on Unity 3.01 and have our mailboxes sitting on an Exchange 2000 cluster, I am unable to import one user through the SAWEB and the Import utiltiy. The saweb finds the persons alias to import, but hangs on the web page. The person's...

Hi,I have a customer who would like MOH to be a live feed from a radio station. This I gather is possible by putting a sound card in the Call Manager. Problem is that they want different streams (sometimes more than one) at remote sites. I know that ...

Incoming called number from PSTN to my BRI GW is not the same as thenumber of my IP phone connected to SRST BRI gw. Which commands do i need to use for translation from ISDN to skinny phone on SRST gw?Incoming called ISDN number is 48645771IP phone D...

having trouble building route lists/groups with my multiple h.323 gateways. Basically the h.323 gateways do not show up as possible choices in the dropdown for device when I go to add gateways to a newly created route group. I have seen in numerous ...

mmitchell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded from 3.0(3) to 3.1(1). Everything seems to be functioning properly, but i am unable to run the configuration setup. It is failing due to services not starting. Unity starts without any problem and i am able to receive voicemails. ...

twerth by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenerio where in an agent is logged on and available to take calls but he is not in the desk when the call arrives. Is there any way to put the call back in queue or roll over to the next available agent by putting the first agent to Not re...

preetham by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have connected two ata boxes to work on IP dialing at remote location. I have checked the routers for necessary configuration and is alright I am able to ping both the IP's , I am also getting dialtone on both the ATA's But when I dial the 2nd ATA ...

praneet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I recently upgraded to a IOS 12.2 to solve my problem of FXO not droping calls when caller hangs up. However , I noticed that with this new IOS, it keeps deleting the Script after a while and I have to keep reloading the script.Is there anyone ...

siotel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes