Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a Unity 3.1(3)a installation that ran fine from setup for three weeks. Upon restart of the box the instance will not start. I take that back, I got it to come back up, but to test the stability, i restarted again and It won't come up. I rec...

jmitchell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everytime, whenever I have a voice stream between my CCM and my public PSTN gateway, when there is a disconnect initiated from the public source, it seems like that the disconnect message is received by my public PSTN gateway but somehow is not send ...

tj6512 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I terminate a voice call (a toll free number) in UK to the VoIP setup. What I want to do is 1. Have a toll free number in UK .2. Have Cisco routers at UK and India.3. Have a Leased circuit between India and UK.4. When any one calls the UK toll fr...

I want to configure a DN that when called will provide dial tone. In other words i want to set it up so if i am in florida and i call my call manager in california i can get dial tone from an DN there and place a call that will originate from califo...

m.hedberg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I need to put together an alarm clock app that I can use to ring my IP phone at preset times of the day. It would be great if it had a web page I could input times in. If someone has such an app or could point me in the right direction on...

jackhamr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes