Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

when I run a system report for stortage what happens in the back ground? Is unity accessing the DOH or SQL to get the info about the storage in exchange or is it actually contscting the exchange servers and each mail store to get this info.ThanksChad

Hello: I am running IOS version 12.2(2)T on my gatekeeper. I'd like to extract alist of currently registered endpoints on demand using SNMP from a command line tool. Most likely snmpget. Can anyone forward me the OIDs I need to get this information? ...

blairs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We have an IP/VC 3540, and want to see whether its GW's PRI link is up or down. Can I query IP/VC 3540 to get this information via SNMP? If yes, how can i configure snmp community-string in IP/VC?Thanks in advance,regards.Erdem...

ehaseki by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi We have Call Manager 3.2.2aWe want to use Softphone 1.3.1.0 on Win XPWe have done Following Configuration Settings for an Softphone User:add an CTI Port using notebooks DNS name with right partition and Calling Searchbase, we add an line with righ...

VM notification is successfully to send to my cell phone, but it didn't accept any key (dtmf tone) when I enter user id(mailbox)extension from my cell phone. Initially I thought it is DTMF relay problem, but it's no problem to enter any key If I cal...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing a few new phones to an existing implementation. The Call Manager, TFTP and DHCP settings are all unchanged. The new phones register with the call manager, and can receive outside calls. However, I cannot place an outside call with ...