Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

As mentioned in a previous post, our 827 is dropping call after ten minutes. After some debug, it appears that the gateway is registering as a gateway and then a couple of minutes later - unable to register.... This happens about 3-4 over a ten minu...

hello everybody,I have an easy question:I want to reroute some voip packet from one router to another,knowing all source IP , my IP an the destination IP.In fact I want to receive some voip packet some a customer and send them to my provider in the o...

anoushg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our AS5300 is reporting to our Raduis server a h323-voice-quality="some value" I am trying to find out what the value means. So if I see h323-voice-quality=12 is that a good value or a bad value?Is there anywhere that list what the tolerable values a...

b.mason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How do I configure unity for a particular subscriber such that a caller can be transferred to an assistant even after going to voice mail? I figure that Iit may have something to do with configuring a call handler but I'm not sure.Any suggestions...

After finishing Part 1 of the setup process, no Unity database is created. I went through the installation guide step-by-step. SQL Server 2000 was installed and I applied SP1 and the hot fix for SP1 as specified in the installation guide. I did no...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes