Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Grant,I’m trying to get supervise forward…(if forwarded party doesn’t pickup within X rings back to Unity VM).Can I set the number of rings for forwarded calls in CM so if the call was forwarded to a cell phone, it could come back to Unity before the...

mdaswani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured multiple regions within the same CM cluster using different Codecs. Everything works as expected within the packet network, but when I try making calls out to PSTN is doesn't work.The gateway belongs to the main device pool that inc...

asapun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Ericsson MD-110 pbx with E&M cards and I want to connect it to my router with E&M cards too, can anyone help me with the pinouts for the cable needed.also what type of signalling is best for this setup?thanksMarlon

mbserrano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to specific a range of udp port for the rtp compression? It seens to me that Cisco IOS only compress the rtp header when the udp port, both source and destination is in the range 16384 - 32767. I have a Mediatrix APA III-4fxs, and ...

f.huynh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a query on IGX. I have an IGX in US, Australia and India. The setup is like follows:US-IGX ------------ AU-IGX | | | |INDIA-IGXIndia has a callcenter with the Lucent Definity PBX. T1/E1 are coming into each IGX. The calls come from...

vkartik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes