Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm getting a 'C++ runtime' error when trying to run the ADSchemaSetup.exe file. MS Visual C++ Runtime popup box appears right after launching. I'm re-download the files off CCO in case they got hammered during transport. Yes, we are running it on th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently i have a ivr application which will redirect (transfered) the call to agent extension. when user call from pstn, caller will hear the first ringback tone, subsequently there is no ringback tone. but the agent extension is ringing.i think th...

sarali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Has anybody used the VG-200 for Faxing and had good Results.We are trying to roll it out in our network but our testing still show inconsistant faxing results. We are trying to use the 4 FXS ports to hook up 4 fax machines to service 4...

Everytime I go into a subscriber's profile in Unity the Media master controls show a red x instead of the playback options. I am running IE 5.5, Unity 2.4 Build 2.4.5.73. I have cleared cache, cookies, uninstalled and reinstalled the browser, set the...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there any billing software available for the ATA 186? We have an ATA installed and will be used in an Internet cafe to make low cost international calls. We need some sort of software to allow us to bill (pre or post paid) the customers. If the...

numt by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jeff,<br>I was looking into adding Unity to an existing AD Domain at a customers site and then started wondering if it would not be better to add Unity to its own domain and share the same forest with AD. This would allow me to create a seperate dom...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has Unity 2.4.6(161), while modifying the user database in Unity, the customer deleted the Example Administrator acccount. The customer logs in as the administrator (renamed to controller)of that machine. <br>The error message received : <br...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer is having an issue using the saweb application. When someone attempts to login to the application they are prompted to select whether they would like to go in as: <br><br>Unity installer account or<br>Example Administrator<br><br>Th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a practical or theoretical limit in the maximum number of Unity servers that can be networked together? I'm looking through a design calling for 140+ Unity VM servers.. ouch, not the best way to do things.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes