Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Our Public Works Agency is a domain within Sacramento County's Active Directory forest (with a mixture of Exchange 5.5 and 2000). Our GAL contains about 10,000 entries. There will be a change to Sacramento County's Exchange 5.5 GAL, modifying the d...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're currently planning to upgrade a 3.13c VM system to UM. The current system uses a separate W2000 Domain Controller but Exchange 2000 is installed on the VM box. We just switched our email from Lotus to Exchange 2000 and now we want UM, but we do...

bwelch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morn’n Folks: Well we got our NEW IPVC 3540 with MCU, AS (Application server) with T.120 and Audio Transcoder modules.Everything went well until I had to config the 3540-AS I used all the correct? cables from cisco. (Null modem and adapter)The termi...

c.lahnum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use the Mailbox Management tool available in Exchange SP1. Is there any problems installing it on my system. I am running Unity 3.1(2) with Exchange 2000 on box and AD Domain Controller off box.<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Stan<br><br><br...

ssmith222 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot access the sys admin page or the stat monitor page. I get the error message "Your Class of service prohibits you from accessing the Unity Web pages" I have been working on an upgrade of unity and I have had problems since installing SP2 f...

ccnpjake by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question for you all. I'm proposing a VPN network for our company that would also support voice and video.In a nutshell I was thinking this: Main Sites (that need redundancy). Two ISP's with a BGP configuration for redundancy. These two lines wou...

timpotter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our client is expressing concern that Unity's schema modifications will conflict with their own schema mods. They have requested a list of the modifications that will be made to the schema. Is therea list available somewhere? If not does anyone know ...

bwelch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes