Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've got a problem where users are disconnected while attemtping to login via telephone to retrieve messages. This does not affect all users, but it does occur consistently for affected users:<br><br>1) User calls main telephone number<br>2) User pr...

rhoult by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,<br>Recently I installed Cisco Unity 3.1.3 with a dual switch integration; Mitel SX2000 ONS (D41epci) and Callmanager 3.1.3 with TSP 6.01.<br>I had configured the Switch for Mitel and the IP switch with Cisco Callmanager. <br>With the Unity ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at providing phone service for several of my customers that are connected to me with T1's using my call manager and unity. On the call manager side I can set seperate partitions so the different customers cannot see each other when they...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Unity 3.1.3<br>Removed previous version but did not use uninstall utility<br>Now when importing users from exchange 5.5 only finds 100 out of 900 users.<br>Opened up exchange in raw mode and removed customer attributes.<br>This works but we do...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to configure a structure like a "hotline". When you call a specific numbers, the 4 phones of my hotline ring and the first answer releases the line.I configure a pilot point (pilot number 300 for exemple), a hunt group with 3 members:c...

casta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes