Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After installing a new PDC with Win2K, SQL2K, Exch2K in a stand alone environment I try to install Unity 3.1.3. After all the questions from the setup (demo licenses, no voice card, Cisco PBX), it starts copying the files to commserver. After copying...

wbalk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way in CM configuration or on the phone set itself to set a unique ring for each line presence? I have admins that monitor VP lines from their 7960s and they would like to differentiate which line an incoming call is coming in on without ...

amylinit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a dual integration, PBX and CCM 3.1, and I am having problems with busy signals. Normally if you call the main number you are connected to the main call handler with no problem but occasionally you receive a busy signal. If you hang up a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can WS-X4606-gwy module support L3 routing?the ios image:c4gwy-io3sx3-mz.121-5.YF4.bin. Can the voice gateway module support vlan routing with this ios? is there any sample configuration available?there seems don't have enough info on this module fro...

sarali by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to send an authorization code to a carrier AFTER the digits are sent on a FXS port? We are setup like this:FAX--FXS (VG200)--IP LAN--(AS5300) PRI---PSTNSo, I have dial-peers built in the VG200 & AS5300 for incoming and outgoing ...

blcase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes