Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

OPC

Has anybody seen this error in the OPC process?Target assignment for CallID 17898292 unknown (serviceNum=1001 callingIDType=70, callingDev=32797 calledDev=).This is on a VRU PG or ACD PG (Intervoice and Meridian).If so, what could be causing this?

tacella by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ran the unresolved references system report in Unity, and came up with some unexpected results. If I look closely, besides the two call handlers for subscribers that have an unresolved reference problem (I'll run SysCheck to fix these two), the res...

dwstefan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm implementing a distributed-model ip phone project. It involves about 10 sites/cities, with each site having a Call Manager & some 7910s & a gateway(3662) to PSTN, except in one site the gateway connects to a PBX. Gatekeeper is implemented too.The...

rushrush by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What issues are there if any with having multiple Unity servers connected to the same exchange site? How do I add the users - all on both, half on each? How do I set up voice ports with Call Manager - Do I have them go to one then roll over to the ...

jsmbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br>I'm currently not being able to change the greeting of any subscriber neither any Call Handler. Every time I try to access the greeting page from SA, the unity server hangs for a minute and then displays the page with a grayed Media Player; th...

ziadk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes