Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can you configure an auxilary phone vlan on the 4006 with a supervisor 3. The IOS is capable of creating vlans via the IOS, but I cannot locate how to configure the auxilary vlan that the IP phones will be utilizing. The current version on the switch...

weisse1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 4 PRI's spread throughout our network and one of them plugs into the 1st T1 port on a 6509 T1 Blade. This PRI is the 1st incoming PRI from the PSTN. When this port is manually shutdown or the 6509 loses power calls into our network receive ...

jbirk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CM 3.1.3a and have tried to turn off MOH on certain lines. It seems to work on internal calls but not on external calls. I made sure that the gateway has it turned off also. So what am I missing?

cgelnett by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to ensure I have a Unity system that will cater for up to 5000 users in a Single Call Manager Cluster (3.1).<br>Can I connect two servers together, or am I stuck with the largest single server which I believe is about 72 sessions, and 2950...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Customer has Frame Relay based network with CIR = 0..Is there any chance to implemet VoFR (he wants only 1-2 phones to be on each of 100 sites..)without changing the CIR?Thanks in advanceMarina

marinaibm by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Version 3.12. I posted on this topic in January. Wondering if it was fixed yet. The basic issue is that a RNA or BUSY call to an extension configured as an alternate extension uses the call transfer section of the mailbox instead of going directly to...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if it is possible to do call recording with Cisco 7960 phones. The unity document says you need to have a record button. Can one of the soft keys be set to this function? If not are there any IP phones that support the record feature?...

fpizzuta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I have Call manager set up and two ip phone and one fxo wic for a 2600. I am trying to set the 2600 as the gateway for call manger so that the ip phones can make normal calls over the pots lines. Any input would be appreciat...

ddube23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes