Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

is there a way to limit the age of the messages in a subscriber's mailbox? for example say that messages held for one week are discarded. and if so, is this a global setting or individual to the subscriber? thanks.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I didn't see a post for it. Is there ever going to be a book released for Unity 2.x/3.x? <br><br>It's hard to study for a cert test with such fragmented documentation that Unity has. Also, customers ask for th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I'm going to be migrating my Unity off my non-supported HP server to a new DL380 G2 server from Compaq. Please confirm the steps I plan to take to do this migration. Thanks in advance...<br><br> - Copy DIRT backup files onto CD<br> - Bring down ...

emlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a point to point connection between two offices in different countries (256kbps), running VoIP, one site using FXS cards and the other one using E1 card. We´ve tried several QoS configurations and employees from site A can hear employees from ...

mhori by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In lab testing a while back, I noticed a strange quirk that I wanted to throw out here to see if I'm on the right page for Caller ID. It's fairly simple, but I remember in lab tests it was not working the way I had planned.Basically the scenario is ...

abertram by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes