Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Origianlly UNity 3.12 only installed exchange5.5 administration software to connect to exchange 5.5. NOw exchange 5.5 upgraded to 2000. Can I upgrade exchange 5.5 administration software to exchange 2000 administration software in order to this unit...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an installation of:<br>Call Manager 3.1(2c) - upgraded from CM 3.08<br>Unity 2.4.6.161 - upgraded from Unity 2.4.6.102<br>TSP 6.0.1<br>Exchange 5.5<br><br>There are 100 users. Almost all work fine but for a few of the users, when they receive...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using our Unity server to provide Auto attendant and voicemail services to a number of different organizations. We've successfully got it partitioned, except for one problem. After leaving a message, a caller has the option of hitting "0" an...

Please someone help me....<br>I am trying to understand...I had a sales guy come to me and tell me we have a client that wants to purchase Unified messaging on the ICS 7750...Now the sales guy tells me there are no ordering numbers for Unified..only ...

ajones by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes