Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Have a customer who wishes to upgrade 2.4.6 to 3.1.x. The wrinkle is that customer is migrating his Exchange 5.5 Windows Domain environment to Exchange2000 cluster / Active Directory. Is there any reading covering migration process for Unity?<br><b...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there anymore detailed logs than the LFyyyymmdd.log that are generated? I'm still having problems with faxes not routing correctly. I'd like to see what DTMF the board thinks it is receiving (all/none/partial) to help me adjust timers in the sw...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends :Sometimes our AS5300 shows the next message on the log : %SCHED-2-EDISMSCRIT: Critical/high priority process ISDN L2D SRQ Process may not dismiss.At this moment the active voice calls are lost.Any idea to solve this problem ?Thanks .Jos...

I need to configure inter vlan routing on a cisco 4006 switch. I have my call managers on vlan 50 and my phones on vlan 50, my pc's will be on vlan 10. I have a 4006 AGM, the Callmanagers are configured for ip 192.168.0.x my pcs will have a real i...

JeffG1 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are thinking about adding HDV-T1 into the existing 2610 to turn it into PSTN gateway. I've seen someone in this forum has implemented such config already. Could you share what the loading looks like in terms of cpu / memory utilization against voi...

yuenme by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a requirement to build an AVVID solution, with Unity, that includes integrated fax services. That's the easy part. The part I'm not sure about is how to accomodate the following requirement: the customer wants each user to only use one DID # al...

fnielsen2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having a problem setting up a gatekeep and some Voip gateways. I want to set a security if the gateways try to register to the gatekeeper. I am using radius as an authentication server. Does any one have the sample config...? I tried to follo...

We are getting this error when trying to play the voicemail:[Unable to create the client connection. The file AvTrapConnectionHolderSvr.exe is either missing from the system directory, an incorrect version, or corrupt. A full installation may solve...

e.leynes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes