Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I installed the Publisher, the Subscriber,and dedicated the IVR Server. But IVR didn't answer,when I disconnect the publisher.I would like to know this matter.Let me know how to answer for an IVR when the publisher is down?

Unity 3.1.2<br>Last week when calling the 1st Unity Port, Unity answered immediately. Now it answers after 4 rings. There are no duplicate extensions set up in the Call Manager. Is there a configuration setting for this? Please advise.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to override the SoftKey:<<, but if I simply use the lessthan sign, then the response is the XML Error [4]: Parse Error and if I change the lessthan sign to the &lt; then there is no error response but the backspace softkey does not de...

nagya by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After integrating CallManager with Active Directory, the Personal Address Book and Fast Dials services no longer work. When I try to access them from the phone, I get the message "Error: -7ffbffff: User (mbell) was unable to be validated. I saw ano...

mbell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I have integrated the Call-Manager 3.1 with Active-Directory and now I have already a problem with the Ip phone service (e.g. Fast dial ) When we try to connect , we received this message Error: -7ffbffff : user (XXXX) was unable to be valid...