Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

<br>A user was assigned and existing extension that is actually is our AADummy<br>CTI Route Point on Call Manager. That created some problems then with trying to access<br>voicemail, it kept saying ext. 380 was unavailable.<br>I deleted the user from...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to make admission control in a voip network.The problem is: in a router with 2 E1 links to PBX, how can I limit the number of calls to/from two diferent sites? I have 1 Frame Relay PVC's to each site. I'm making some tests with a gatekeepe...

1pgordo by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 827-4v and since him I activate QoS's commands, when I realize a call of one to other one, it is late 10 seconds in the telephone begins to ring in the destiny. There is form of which the call is realized more rapid and not with this delay...

amateop by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a couple of questions:<br><br>1. Do subscribers have to have VMO for outlook to retrieve their voice messages?<br><br>2. and also, if I am not mistaken. The AV import tool is used to import internet subscribers....correct?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 1750 Cisco routers conected via a 64 Kb with 32 CIR frame relay link. Both 1750 has one E/M plug in with two channels each. I have a 20 KHz reserved Bandwidth for the voice communication and 12 KHz for data link. In this enviroment I´m exp...

hugohch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco router 805 in a 13 pc network, but i can have a video conference using netmeeting, when i got conection we only can chat, but we don't have video. (sorry for my english). I have problems with MSN MESSENGER, we can't send files. I was l...

lhedwin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want Callmanager to use Exchange 5.5 for the coporate directory, not the internal DC directory. Can I integrate without Personal Assistant? I am not using Active directory. Any ideas, is there a sting I can use to point CM to Exchange?Thanks ...

jhinton by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,<br>I just installed a unity 3.0.4 Voicemail server w/ 250 VM licenses for a customer. The customer has a seperate Exchange server w/ 25 licenses. My question is: could I have homed the users mailboxes on the seperate Exchange server's mailst...

bbeitz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using Unity 3.1 and Personal Assistant<br><br>I call PA and enter the credentials for user A. Logs in and says "voicemail" goes to Voicemail with no problem.<br><br>I call PA and enter the credentials for user B. Logs in and says "voicemail" goes...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Configuration menu there is a field called "Polarity" which is represented in Hex i.e. 0x00000000 (Defails value) If I have to mask bit 2 (Mask 0x400) and bit 3 (Mask 0x800) what will be the value.

praneet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,<br><br>For some reason, can I install Unity 3.1 <<voice mail only>> system into two separate machine, one is unity and the other is Exchange.<br><br>In addition, during the backing up the Unity system, do I need to backup the followings:<br>W...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes