Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm a young user of CallManager. I have some difficultiesI want to establish conferences between different regions that use different codecs (G711 and G729).Within a region, I use G 711 ,and between two different regions (and for external call)...

casta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we tried to setup pager notification we receive a message like (sorry for the translation the original one is in french) "The phone number is not conform to dialing rules or you don't have the authorization". We verified the class of service, r...

luparadis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install Unity 3.1(2) but the installation process keeps on failing. I run the setup.exe and then am prompted for the language as normal but then receive a message 'The system cannot find the path specified' after double clicking on the...

ceverett by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that the Catalyst 5000 series can support VoIP in a fashion, but Im struggling to find any information on CCO that details what modules are needed and the minimum software release levels and also what it does and doesn't support.Any ideas anyo...

gary.shaw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I just installed my first Callmanager cluster for a customer. Everything went fine, except the installation of the vg200. It took some time, until i found the right image to use(12.2.2(XM)). After using this image the configuration was very eas...

lkneschke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello therethis is the message i get, when i start the cti-manager service. it gets repeated every few seconds. i re-installed the ads-plugin (after ads-problems, see "ADS Plugin Problem") , and reset the passwords for the ctifw-user in the registry,...

gstegmann by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes